Are you on a hunt for a complete easy-to-do dip manicure set at home?
If yes, you have landed in the right place.
Make a gorgeous addition to your nail collection with our all-new dip manicure set in 5 elegant shades and all dip essentials included.
It contains all you need to do a salon-quality dip manicure, right at the comfort of your home.
Whether you are an absolute amateur to nail dipping powder or tried them before, you are sure to fall in love with this set.
🌈 A pack of 10, not to miss
Each set contains 10 pieces including 5 dip colors, dip base coat, dip top coat, dip activator, brush, and brush saver.
Bestow your nails with these elegant shades that fit into your outfit just right.
Made with finely crushed natural colors, these dip powders or liquid systems do not cause any allergic reaction or irritation to your skin.
Never shreds and you would have no problems with sanding as they are finely pigmented.
🦨 No harsh odor.
This dip powder set does not have any harsh odor like acrylics.
☀️ Air dry, bid adieu to UV/LED lamps
Unlike the nail gel manicures, there's no need for UV/LED lamps, and are typically a much quicker process to have powder dip nails from start to finish.
Not only does that save your time at the nail salon, but it also eliminates the risk of damaging your skin cells under the exposure of UV lamps.
💁♀️ Effortless, no skills needed
One of the finest features of our dip manicure is its fuss-free application.
You can treat yourself to wondrous nail art at home without causing yourself any trouble.
Avail yourself of this alternative instead of those perpetual hours spent at salons to get a look, no better than this.
🌼 No more chips, cracks, or uneven nail manicures.
Don't you hate the process of sitting under the UV/LED dryers for a gel manicure and finding a chip a few hours later after cleaning dishes or holding objects?
You can easily do a dip manicure with the precision of a nail technician without any chips and cracks as the dip powder only adheres to the sealant (and not your cuticles) when you brush it on.
🗓️ Lasts up to a month.
The strength and texture of dip powder nails lie between gel and acrylics. They are stronger than gel and not too hard as acrylic. It almost never chips, breaks, or peels off and can last up to a month.
💪 Adds strength to nail extensions.
Many nail technicians use dipping powder to make nail extensions stronger and not peel off easily. Adding layers of nail dip powder colors over the glued extension strengthens them like a natural nail and make them last longer.
🌧️ Easy to soak off.
You can easily soak off dip nails using aluminum wraps and acetone (Instructions below!)
💅 An ideal gift for every nail art Aficionado
Our dip powder set can be the perfect gift to your fanatical friends apropos of nail paints. Discovering diverse patterns using contrasting colors will surely be a sight for their sore eyes.
🎁 What's inside this nail dip powder kit?
Dip powder – 5 finely pigmented jars of dip powder colors that you choose according to your kit selection.
Dip base - Applied after cleaning your nails and preparing them for a manicure. The dip base acts as an adherent when you dip the nails in the powder container.
Dip Activator - After dipping the nails in the powdered dish and brushing off the excess powder, you need to seal the manicure with the dip activator which will cover the powder.
Dip Activator acts as a sealant that preserves the manicure and adds strength to nails making it last longer.
Dip Top – Dip manicure is finished off with the topcoat that leaves it with a lasting shine and glows.
Brush saver - Nail brush cleaner can retrieve the softness and original form of your nail brushes. Return your nail brushes back to their soft and gentle form by simply dipping the brushes in this solution for 30 seconds.
Professional brush - Remove excess dip powder to bring consistency to your nail art and a smooth finish using our premium brush.
💅 How to do dip nails at home?
For a professional-looking precise dip nail at home using these natural dip colors, follow the simple steps along:
1. Prepare your nails by removing cuticles and buffing the surface.
2. Apply a thin coat of dip base from the kit.
3. Dip the entire nail into the container of your nail dip powder.
4. Brush off the excess dip powder using our brush in the set.
5. Apply a second coat of dip base
6. Apply the dip base coat again then dip the nails back into the container to achieve the desired smile.
7. Again brush off the excess powder for a smooth surface using a soft brush.
8. Use the Dip Activator in the kit to seal the rough powdery layers and cure them quickly.
9. Smooth and refine the surface with a buffer
10. Apply dip top coat in the kit to seal your manicure with lasting shine.
Voila! You are done with gorgeous powder dip nails at home. No technicians needed.
For proper care of your brushes of each container so that they don’t get stiff, lose shape or get uneven, we have included a brush saver in the set.
Brush saver is a simple liquid that can retain back the shape and softness of brushes like magic by just dipping the brush inside the brush saver liquid container.
🧼 How to take dip nails off at home?
1. Begin the removal process by using the medium to coarse grit hand file to sand the shiny top layer of your manicured nails. This will allow the acetone to penetrate the dip powder much faster and help in the nail dip powder removal.
Be sure to apply light to medium pressure to remove most of the dipping powder as this will reduce the time to soak off dip nails.
2. Trim or file your nails if needed and brush off any dust.
3. Soak a lint-free cloth in acetone and place it directly on the nails.
4. Wrap the finger in aluminum foil to secure the acetone. Repeat the same for each nail.
5. Quick hack to speed the removal process: Wrap your entire hand in a warm towel and set a timer for 8-10 minutes.
6. Removal the towel and wipe off any residue of dip powder with the lint-free cloth.
Congrats! If you performed those steps, you saved some bucks that you would spend for the same process in an expensive nail salon!
Type: Nail dip powder kit
In the package: Base Coat, Activator, Top Coat, 5 nail dip powder colors, Brush and Brush saver.
📦 Shipping and Delivery Time
We ship all orders within 1-2 days.
Order take 8-15 days to reach your doorstep.
The time range may rarely be extended by 3-6 days due to the pandemic.
📞 Any queries? Reach out!
Our customer support team is here to help you with your day-to-day questions.
We typically have a response time of 7 hrs.
No issue is too small. If it matters to you, it matters to us.
Reach out to us whenever needed!
☑️ Muselot's 6-point checklist
1. Free Shipping on orders of $19.99 and above.
2. Safe payments via Credit/Debit Cards and/or PayPal®
3. All orders sent with an Insured and Trackable Shipping service. You get a Tracking number for every order.
4. 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
5. Lost in transit, defective or wrong packages resent immediately free of cost.
6. Real humans on our support helpdesk! Feel free to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We reply within 7 hrs.
We use encrypted SSL certificates for 100% security