Mura – The Rabbit bra
A stick-on bra that sticks and STAYS! Find out how.
Designed in the shape of rabbit ears, Mura is not the only stick-on bra available but is surely the most powerful one due to the following benefits:
1. Feel more secure than ever
It hugs your boobs with a snug fit not to last for just the next 5 minutes but until you want it to be.
With the strongest adhesive ever, Mura lasts all-day protecting your girls from bouncy ness, visible nipples and keeps you away from the fear of your bra falling off.
Mura feels secure enough and requires no readjustments once it's stuck on your breast.
2. Slip-on the backless dress and dance the night way
You found the dreamiest dress for the party this year but it’s backless. You obviously don’t want to rock it up in your everyday bra for the strap to interfere and ruin your outfit.
Forget the nip slip, forget hideous bra straps on the show and Go backless in style with Mura -The rabbit bra.
Whether you wish to shine in a backless sequin top or backless wedding dress, Mura has got you covered and gives you just what you need to feel confident all night long.
Can you hear the dance floor calling?
3. Add some lift to your girls
If you are blessed with A-B cup sizes, and you are looking for that extra little lift to push your boobs, then Mura is the perfect stick-on bra for you.
An extra boost will give your boobs fuller and rounder shape only when worn correctly. (Read how to wear Mura section)
For C-D cup sizes, the lift will be minimal. But the super lightweight and thin padding gives your boobs the support they need.
4. Keep yourself Itching and irritation-free
The tiny heart-shaped openings in the sticky layer of Mura is adhesive-free. This helps the moisture or sweat to breathe out and does not cause skin irritation while having them on.
The skin-friendly silicone with breathable designing also helps retain the stickiness for longer.
5. Wash it and it’s ready to be used again
Mura can last more than 10 times if taken care of properly.
Read how to care for the Mura section to retain the stickiness for several uses.
Your care defines how long it lasts.
6. Cut the rabbit ears and unlock wide options.
Mura works ideally for halter, backless and deep V necklines.
But you can cut the rabbit ears to unlock a new set of necklines to pair it with like off shoulders, low cut, and plunging necklines.
Cutting of rabbit ears does not affect the stickiness but does reduce the coverage.
7. Minimize the discomfort and back pains.
Many women especially those with large breasts complain about experiencing back pain. This is sometimes not because of the natural weight of your bust but because of straps biting into your shoulders constantly.
Opting to wear Mura- The rabbit bra every day can minimize the discomfort caused by normal bras and is a practical solution to reduce chronic back pain.
8. Don’t give pervs a chance to eyeball you or worst.
Walking around naked at home can feel liberating. But, when we’re going out, suddenly being braless doesn’t feel so liberating and can make you feel constricted.
If you are wearing a low-cut outfit, you are constantly worried about your strapless backless bra moving from its place. You are conscious if your nipples are showing through and you might flash the world with the slightest bend.
Wearing Mura – The rabbit bra can keep your boobs in place so that you can wear your outfit with pride and confidence. Your nipples are covered, and you feel supported!
Mura stays up so that you are not continuously pulling it up or readjusting.
A cherry on the cake is, we all know that confidence in the way you look goes a long way to making you more attractive too!
9. Don’t ever rip your nipples:
Stick on bras feels more like a bandage over the nipples when the stickiness rips it off.
The pain is unbearable for those with sensitive skin. Feels like a lot is to be sacrificed by you for the sake of wearing the dress of your choice.
Keeping this problem in mind with other stick-on bras, Mura is created with an adhesive-free opening in the center. This helps the nipples to stay secure in the center while enjoying the support and painless removal.
Discounts and offers
What type of outfits can be worn with Mura?
Mura works best with the Backless, Deep V-neck, and halter outfits.
Wait for a second! Going backless as well as diving deep with your neckline?
We've got your back!
If you are thinking that the rabbit ears are too big to wear deep cut outfits, then you may just cut them off.
Below we show you different ways in which you can cut them to widen your options of necklines and low-cut outfits with which you can pair Mura.
Off shoulders? Cut the ears horizontally as shown below
Plunging deep necklines? Cut the cups and ears with a curve as shown below
Broad V neck or sweet necklines? Cut the ears diagonally as shown below
Scaling or cutting the ears in the above-shown ways will not affect the stickiness of Mura.
How to wear Mura – The rabbit bra?
Applying Mura – The rabbit bra is easy. But like anything in life, it will take a few practices to get the rabbit ears in the exact position you want. Once you’ve got the technique down, you’ll be able to do it blindfolded.
Step 1. Wipe the breast with a warm towel. Wipe all oil, dirt, and sweat on the body. Ensure you have a clean and dry chest, free from any moisture, creams, oils, perfumes or cosmetics, to ensure the effectiveness of Mura.
Pro Tip: Apply Mura in front of a mirror to get the fit symmetrical.
Step 2. Hold the Mura by the outward edges and apply the cups one at a time. Start from the bottom part of your boob while working your way upwards. This will make sure that you get the maximum lift possible.
Pro Tip: You should start from below the nipples but not underneath the breast (Yes! you heard it right) NOT underneath!
Step 3. With the upper body leaning forward, lift the wings and stick them to the chest. Make sure you position the nipples in the non-sticky center of Mura.
Step 4. Next, smooth the cups on the boobs and flatten the edges to make sure that Mura is nicely stuck on your boobs.
Pro Tip: If you need to readjust the positioning of the cups, peel off the cups gently from top to bottom and reposition. If you attempt too many times, you’ll need to wash and dry the cups to get it sticky again
1. Mura – The rabbit bra is bound to lose its stickiness eventually after some uses, they are predicted to wear out after 10 times of usage if not taken care properly
2. The surface of the human skin has hair, sweat, bacteria, and other dirt. These things will stick to the adhesive, thus affecting the stickiness of Mura.
3. But if you obey the following care instructions, they can last way longer.
4. Before use, always wash your chest thoroughly with shower gel or soap. After washing, dry your skin with a towel. Do not leave any watermarks. Your skin needs to be clean and dry for the adhesive to stick properly.
5. Don’t paste them on moisturized skin as the greasiness may shift them out of place. Make sure you don’t use any perfumes or cosmetics on your chest before applying Mura – The rabbit bra.
6. When removing the bra, peel it gently. Peeling it off in a swift motion can make it lose its adhesive power earlier than expected.
7. Don't wear it for longer than 8 hours per day as it can and make the stickiness less effective due to long exposure in sweat.
8. After each use, simply rinse Mura - The rabbit bra with warm water below 30℃ and mild soap, then air dry. This will wash off oils, sweat, and dirt that gets stuck to the bra after it’s been worn all day long.
9. Once dry, put the clear plastic sheets that come with the bra on top to protect the adhesive. If you lose the plastic sheets, you can use glad wrap or something similar.
10. Regular washing is important to remove any body oil or other residues that may clog the surface of the adhesive. Hand washes only, using the palm of your hand in a circular motion to clean. Do not use a towel to dry.
11. Do not expose it to heat and direct sunlight, air dry in the shade. Sweat and high temperatures may affect the stickiness of silicone.
Keep these points in mind and Mura – The rabbit bra will be your firm supporter for a long long time!
FAQs about Mura - The rabbit bra
Q1. What is Mura – The rabbit bra?
Ans. Mura – The rabbit bra is a stick-on bra in the shape of rabbit ears that has the most powerful yet skin-friendly adhesive ever. It simply feels secure while having them on. Perfect to wear them with backless, deep V-neck or halter outfits.
Q2. What is Mura made of?
Ans. The sticky inner part of Mura – The rabbit bra is made with a medical-grade and skin-friendly silicone with strong adhesive.
However, the top of Mura is made of Polyester, so that it gives you a breathable experience and smooth look over the outfits.
Q3. Does Mura work for a large bust?
Ans. Yes. We offer Mura in 3 sizes with Diameter - 9cm, 11cm and 13cm.
The size 9cm works well for A-B cup sizes
The size 11cm works well for C cup sizes
The size 13cm works well for D cup sizes
For sizes over D, Mura – The rabbit bra can just be used as nipple covers.
Mura cannot lift your breast if your cup size is bigger than D.
Q4. How long do you take to ship Mura?
Ans. Almost all orders are shipped within 1-2 days after you place the order with us, except the rare circumstances like national holidays.
Q5. Where do you ship Mura from?
Ans. We have warehouses for Mura in the United States, Germany, China, and India. We ship the products according to the availability in the nearest warehouse.
Q6. Can I cut the ears of Mura?
Ans. Yes. You can cut them and scale it according to your dress coverage so that the rabbit ears don't pop out of your outfits.
But, please remember that once cut, you cannot retrieve the ears back to Mura.
Q7. How many times can I use Mura on average?
Ans. Mura -The rabbit bra is bound to lose its stickiness eventually after some uses, they are predicted to wear out after 10 times of usage if not taken care of properly.
But, if taken care of properly they can be your firm supporter and can be used for much longer. Read the care instructions section to make it last much longer.
Q8. How to make Mura sticky again?
Ans. Losing the adhesiveness of Mura is inevitable, though you can prolong the process. It all starts with the right way of gently applying and taking them off.
When you’ve removed your Mura, it’s time to make it sticky again!
Washing is the ultimate hack towards restoring the stickiness of Mura. It may suffice to ensure the stickiness regenerates itself.
Q9. How to protect the stickiness of Mura?
Ans. After every use, wash the Mura to remove all dust and sweat from the sticky layer. Once they are dry, cover them again with the plastic film. (Don't throw the plastic film away)
If the plastic gets ripped while removing, then you can use any plastic cover or glad wraps to cover and protect the stickiness.
Q10. How to clean Mura?
Ans. Washing after every use is important to keep the tackiness of the adhesive.
Hand-wash only, using warm water and any liquid dish soap to remove any body oil or other residues that may clog the surface of the adhesive. Use the palm of your hand in a circular motion to clean.
Do not use a towel to dry. Do not expose it to the sun. Just let it air dry and then cover it with plastic film for next use.
Q11. Can Pregnant or breastfeeding women wear Mura?
1. Not recommended for breastfeeding women.
2. Protects nipples from stickiness, but the non-sticky center does not cover the areola.
3. For cup sizes bigger than D, Mura can only be used as nipple covers.
4. Not to be worn every day for more than 8 hours. It's suggested to not wear it too often or for too long.
5. Not recommended for sheer, transparent or very thin clothing, as the shape might be visible in such outfits6. Cutting the rabbit ears does not affect the stickiness but reduces the coverage.
- Type: Mura – The Rabbit bra
- Style: Strapless and backless stick-on bras for halter or backless outfits.
- Material: Skin-friendly silicone, Polyester
- Sizes - 9 cm, 11cm, 13 cm (diameter)
- 9cm (S/M) - fits A-B cup sizes
- 11cm (L) - fits C cup size
- 13 cm (XL) - fits D cup sizes
Delivery Time and shipping method
Free Shipping – Worldwide in 10-20 days (Valid for minimum cart value of $19.99)
Express Shipping – Only for the United States in 4-12 days (costs $5). Select this to option at checkout if you want to receive your items faster.
100% customer satisfaction
We stand behind Mura and offer a 30-day money-back guarantee because our goal is to make you 100% satisfied.
A short introduction for Muselot
Muselot is a brand created by 3 enthusiasts who can be described as young, hardworking night owls and tea lovers.
We connect with responsible suppliers all around the world to curate simple everyday products with complete research so that you never fall for misleading self-praise.
Our motive is – to be completely honest with every simple detail about the products we offer.
There are all kinds of brands in the online space, but not many are totally honest about the pros and cons of what they offer.
We hate to be hated for taking the online platform and misusing it to brag unnecessarily.
We first assure ourselves by using the product samples to make sure it does what it says and then try to be as true as possible based on our experiences.
At Muselot, we encourage people to – “Be the Muse”
Muselot’s 6-point checklist
1. Free Insured Shipping on orders above $19.99. No surprises or hidden fees.
2. Safe payments via Credit/Debit Cards and/or PayPal®
3. Tracking number for every order.
4. 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
5. Lost in transit, defective or wrong packages resent immediately free of cost.
6. Real humans on our support helpdesk! Feel free to connect with us at email@example.com. We reply before 24hrs.
We use encrypted SSL certificates for 100% security
- $ 14.99 USD
$ 15.99 USD